Outfitting your office with a printer is convenient. However, when it comes to a promotional piece—a poster or postcard, business card, letterhead, trade show banner, client report, etc.—you probably want the polish and expertise (and no smudge marks!) that come with hiring a local printer or print shop. Unlike the digital world, there’s no quick fix for a typo in print. So, having a second set of expert eyes is invaluable. Another benefit for tactile customers and clients? The chance to touch and see the paper before printing, because texture, sheen, and color all speak a message about your business. Here’s a list of local printers and print shops who promise polish, while still keeping it in the neighborhood.
Keep Calm and Print On!
1. AMI Direct Marketing-www.ami-results.com
2. Brentwood Ark Content Media Management-www.arkcontent.com
3. Franklin Web Printing Company-www.fwpco.com/company-history.html
4. Nesting Project-www.nestingproject.com
5. One Source-www.onesourceinc.net
6. QuillCo Print & Promo-www.quillcoprinting.com
7. The UPS Store of Cool Springs-www.franklin-tn-2891.theupsstorelocal.com/