Click Here To Listen Williamson Business 100 Leading Women Lisa Patterson
Lisa Patterson is the President of PHB CPAs, primarily responsible for managing the daily operations of the firm. Lisa has experience in valuation services, auditing, fraud examination and litigation support, with a special interest in working with small businesses and local non-profits.
Lisa has more than thirty years of in-depth experience in public accounting and has been recognized twice as a Power Leader in Accounting by the Nashville Business Journal. She has supervised and performed audits, reviews and compilations of many different sizes and types of entities. She has served as the primary provider and consultant for special-project engagements such as internal control studies and personnel reviews. Lisa has recently participated in advanced training in trust and estate taxes as well as gaining her certification as a business valuation analyst.
Lisa has truly enjoyed watching PHB CPAs grow and develop into the firm it is today. She takes pride in the fact that her staff of 28 is able to provide the level of professionalism expected from a large firm, while maintaining the personalized approach of a smaller firm. Over the years she’s volunteered her time as a board member on animal welfare organizations, girl scouts, and the hemophilia foundation.
Certifications and Experience
• Certified Public Accountant – Tennessee, Arkansas and Kentucky
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
• Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants – Member
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) – Member
• National Association of Certified Business Analysts (NACVA) – Member
• Specialized training and experience in trusts and estates
• Specialized training and experience in construction accounting
• Specialized training in business valuations (Certified Valuation Analyst)