Celebrity Chef Alex Guarnaschelli Wants YOU to Get “Nuts” About Thanksgiving!
As Americans prepare to eat an estimated 46 million turkeys this Thanksgiving, let’s not forget the trimmings! If you’re looking to add something new to all your favorite fall recipes, look no further than flavorful, versatile nuts! Packed with protein, fiber and heart-healthy essential fats, nuts can add taste and texture to everything from your signature Thanksgiving gravy to your favorite pie.
In this satellite interview, celebrity Chef Alex Guarnaschelli will demonstrate simple tips and tricks for infusing nuts into their holiday menu and share recipes for tasty
DrAlvin.com Welcomes American Idol Taylor Hicks & Host Of State Plate To The City Winery On Sunday November 20th. See you there!
Taylor Hicks is the winner of American Idol Season Five and a Platinum Selling Country Artist with millions of fans around the country. He also loves food and travel, making him a great choice to host the new TV Show State Plate, which premieres on October 21st at 9:00 pm ET.
As the host of STATE PLATE, Hicks will explore the history behind each state’s most famous foods and why they have become American favorites. From coast to coast, Taylor will sample everything from cheesesteaks in Philadelphia to Frogs Eye Salad in Utah, and much more.
“This is so much more than a compilation of recipes, gorgeous though they themselves are. This is a book that tells a story, both cultural and personal, and her voice is as engaging as her food.” –Nigella Lawson
“Barberries, fresh herbs, date molasses, dried limes, saffron; Yasmin’s Persian pantry staples are a roll call of my favourite ingredients. Her recipes are a mouthwatering showcase of a beautiful country.” –Yotam Ottolenghi
“Not just a great cookbook but a book full of stories – a love letter to Iran and its people.” –Diana Henry
Armed with little more than a notebook and a bottle
Denise Carothers, Director of Resource Development, Williamson County-The Wine Down Main Street chats with Dr. Alvin
What to Expect at Wine Down Main Street:
- Enjoy more than 170 wines
- Taste food from 30+ regional restaurants
- Enjoy live music on the square
- Mix and mingle with interesting people. Past attendees have been from 35 Tennessee cities, 15 states, England, France, Japan and Hong Kong
- Enjoy one of the area’s best events; Wine Down Main Street was voted best fundraising event in Williamson County nine consecutive years, including 2015
- Feel confident that all proceeds will benefit the nearly 3,400 Middle Tennessee youth served locally at seven Boys & Girls Clubs in Davidson and Williamson Counties
About Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee