- This event has passed.
Red Letter Day 2017 by Brand Wise | Lipstick Economy
August 11 @ 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm
RED LETTER DAY is back for a second year with all new trends about marketing to women. This year, it’s a half-day mini conference focused on reaching the Lipstick Economy, the 100 million women who control 85% of all consumer purchases.
We have assembled an amazing group of marketing experts again this year. We’ll be talking about important issues with real marketers who can offer real solutions.
• How women using social media shape our strategy
• Practical solutions to communicating with today’s busy women
• Compelling brand stories from vital and relevant brands
• Media tactics to cut through the clutter
• How to deal with the all important online reviews
• New trends and research on women and why they feel misunderstood by marketers
Red Letter Day Schedule
12:00 pm Check-In
12:30 pm 10 Things You Need to Know about Marketing to Women – Jamie Dunham
12:50 pm Social Media Marketing in a Women’s World – Anne McGraw
1:15 pm The Three Rs – Ratings, Reviews and Revenue – Aaron Clifford
1:35 pm How Do Small Brands Compete?
Courtenay Rogers, Moderator
Mignon Francois, Rachel Layton, Neil McCormick
2:05 pm Find Results with Video – Liz Denning
2:30 pm Branding Inside Out – Holly Talbert
2:55 pm Video in Unexpected Places – Mike King
3:15 pm The Truth is in the Data – Paul Hickey
3:35 pm Growing Your Email Program – Elizabeth Duffey and Madelyn Herbert
4:00 pm Wine Reception Upstairs in Lounge
For more information or to purchase your ticket visit www.JamieDunham.Com